When we ask you for personal information we promise to:
- Explain why we need it
- Only ask for what we need
- Treat it as confidential
When we record and use your personal information we promise to:
- Only access it when we have a valid reason to do so
- Only share what is necessary and relevant
- Protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
- Not sell it to commercial organisations. When we share your personal information with another organisation we promise to:
- Ensure that this is only done with your consent, or if we are required to do so by law
- Follow the ICO Data Sharing Code of Practice to ensure the other organisation treats your information with the same level of care we do
If you are unhappy with how we record and use your information you should follow our complaints procedure.
Please let us know as soon as possible if anything relating to your contact details or issues changes, which may affect the information we hold.
Disclosure of information to third parties.
We will never sell your personal data to third parties and we do not disclose your information to any third parties or bodies with which we are not associated unless we have your permission to do so or are required to do so by law.
How we will store your information.
We will store your information on a secure server which is only accessed by the MGOCNI Committee members.
Paper copies of your information will be stored securely and is accessed only by Committee members of the MGOCNI.
Data will be stored for a minimum of three years (or longer if the law requires it).
The role of the Data Controller is responsible for your data and must make sure that your data is processed in accordance with the law. They are responsible for making sure that the information held about you is accurate and is stored securely.
Obtaining the information, we hold about you.
You have a right to ask for a copy of your information and to correct any inaccuracies. Under the GDPR, the MGOCNI is required to respond to your request within 40 days. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to us at 30 Glenkeen Avenue, Newtownabbey, BT37 0PH.
ISSUE DATE: 26th APRIL 2018.